Saturday 8 November 2008

Good news everyone...

to use my best Futurama voice!

Anyways, once upon a time I mentioned that I don't really do competitions, and it's true but then every now and again I have delusions of grandeur and enter. So when Carol kindly circulated details of the Pennine Ink Poetry Competition I decided to enter my poem It is not dark.

And guess what?

I came second! Yippeeee!

I've never been placed in a competition before so this is a real milestone for me. Thanks to Pennine Ink for showing some faith in my writing, and to Carol too for circulating the details in the first place.

See, already practicing my Oscar speech!

3 comments:

CADWC Secretary said...

sooooooo c'mon then....publish the poem on the blog so everyone can all read it !!!!!

and publish the poem from last meeting too !!!! :o)

H

CADWC Secretary said...

....that came across very bossy


oh well

Mistlethrush said...

Well done Bi. Look forward to reading the poem.